Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 26: Zucchinis & l are still in the Hospital

This week the babies are as long as large Zucchinis (funny enough our garden is going crazy with zucchinis right now).


Still chillin' in the Hospital. No big changes lately - which is great. For those ladies in the know, the reason I'm still here is that I am 2cm dilated, 90% effaced with -2 station.

Very happy to be at 26 weeks 5 days!

At our last formal ultrasound during week 24 (the day I was admitted) the babies measured:
Snap 1.9lbs
Sweet 1.5lbs
Sugar 1.4 lbs
Those are the sizes of typical singletons at Week 25/26... they're good sized little Barbours, especially Snap. Next ultrasound will be next Wednesday. We check heart rates 3 times a day and they are consistently strong 150's and VERY active little movers.

I was able to see SF's 4th of July fireworks out my window last night. Got my first fresh air since I've been here as they let Matt take me outside in a wheelchair yesterday afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. em, i always look for your news on fb and am glad to hear you and those babies are doing well. take it easy and enjoy relaxing ... those days will be over once those kiddos get here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh! could i have used the word "those" more? i guess the preview button is there for a reason. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We LOVED talking with you and Daddy Matt & Grandma Margaret on July 4th. Especially loved giving virtual hugs to the 'little movers', AKA Zucchinis, who are growing by leaps and bounds. I got a kick out of Matt when I referred to your 'baby bump', and he suggested it was more a 'baby mountain'.

    We are so proud of you... and so lucky that you are the mother of our very first Great Grandchildren. we love you.
    G Grammie and G Poppa Ray

    ReplyDelete