Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Week 12: Face Profile Pics

Babies are the size of Large Plums ( 2 1/2 inches long).

Went in for a Nuchal Translucency ultrasound today in SF. All the babies are looking good and have low chances of having down syndrome. Their heart rates were A-172, B-153 and C-161, all healthy. They were moving around a bunch during the ultrasound.

This time we were able to see clear profiles and counted that all have their proper arms, legs, stomachs, bladders... pretty neat. They could tell which babies had peed recently. Yep, I have three people peeing inside me.

 A's Profile
 B's Profile
 C's Profile
 Back View C
 Foot & Leg C
C's Thumb. Kind of hard to tell what it is, but the sonographer was VERY proud 
of himself for being able to get a shot like this at 12 1/2 weeks.

I'll be seeing my Petaluma doc on Friday. Then the next big deal appointment will be in 6-8 weeks for a sonogram where we might be able to tell their genders. :)

1 comment:

  1. My grandbabies - what a beautiful sight! So glad to hear they are all healthy and peeing! Haha. Love you little mama! Give the munchkins a tummy hug for me! Xo

    ReplyDelete