Thursday, April 12, 2012

Week 13: End of First Trimester!

Babies are now the size of Peaches (3 in long). Most of my clothes are quickly being packed away as they don't have a chance of fitting over me and the kiddos.

The first trimester ended with no new appointments. I am definitely eating enough to fuel our little army. (More than the minimum my nutritionist outlined and less than recommended in "the multiples bible" When You're Expecting Twins Triplets or Quads. 4,000 calories a day is slightly ridiculous in my opinion.)

We've been playing with fun temporary names to replace A, B & C and have gotten lots of great suggestions from family. It is harder than you might think to find catchy, gender-neutral triad names. Some of our favorites:
  • Eenie, Meenie and Minie
  • Adorable, Cute and Beautiful (Lynda - Grandmother name TBD)
  • OMG: Olly, Molly and Golly (Aunt Michelle)
  • Huey, Dewey and Louie (This is the go-to of a few people)
 Next medical appointment is in a couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. What about Khloe, Kim, and Kourtney? Kris is also available if you need to substitute any of those. Glad I could help.

    ReplyDelete