Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week 16: Avocados, Strollers and Maternity Wear

Babies are now 4-5 in long, the size of Avocados.

Bump watch photos for Week 16. 

Maternity wear is the name of the game for me these days. All my pre-preggo clothes are packed away. Thanks to Katie for lending me maternity wear. 

We are very excited, the triplets have got their fabulous Peg Perego Triplette stroller waiting for them. Thank you so much Grammie and Grandma Lynda!!
(Grammie lookin' fly with the triplets' spiffy stroller)


4 comments:

  1. Oh My goodness- that is quite a baby bump! Every time I think about these little smoochies, I smile so big the pressure puts tears in my eyes! Cant wait to see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that thing have its own steering wheel!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Uncle Andy, it's just like your soap box derby race car! That's a skill you can teach the triplets in a few years.

      Delete
    2. Ya, it's pretty much the Maybach of strollers ;)

      Aunt Kathy tells us that even though it is Italian designed they are manufactured in Ft Wayne, Indiana. Small World.

      Delete