Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 17: Onions, Saying Goodbye to Coordination Work and Our Guest Room, Showers

Babies are now the size of Onions or the Palm of your Hand.

My Coordination has left me. I don't so much Drop things as I somehow watch food spring up and out of my hands and fly half way across the room. Most recently this has happened with: a raw egg (sorry Khuki), an English muffin leaving the toaster, an avocado and half a cantaloupe.

At my OB appointment last week my blood pressure was a little higher than we would like- not to worry, so it was time to cut back on my commitments and work was the next thing to go. I will finish up a couple project for Nan Crawford & Co at home, but I'm done going in to the office.

Our former Guest room/Office is now a blank slate waiting to be turned into the Nursery(exciting!). The Art Room has absorbed the office. We're not amazingly guest friendly anymore (our spiffy double height air mattress is all we have to offer) - but really, who except Grandmas :) will want to come and stay when the triplets arrive?

Plans are beginning for Showers both on the Central Coast and in the Bay Area. They will be held earlier than most showers. Baby registries are up at Amazon, Target and BabiesRUs.

No comments:

Post a Comment