Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guess That Baby, Car seat Edition

Guess That Baby!

The kids went to their pediatric optometrist today. Their appointment was soon after a feed, so I was in the third row seat watching for reflux... and also taking photos. It was a perfect opportunity to take very neutral background pics that don't help with clues as to who is who.

Very interested to know your guesses! In no particular order.... Who are Rock, Paper & Scissors?

Rock
Paper
Scissors

Happy Guessing!


4 comments:

  1. For the record, Daddy Matt got ALL of them wrong... DOH!

    Also, let the record show that Grandma Berrio was 100% correct in her guesses

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, I've changed my mind 3 different times. I'm going with my first impression, (and am probably wrong)
    NO! On second (4th) thought, here it is:
    Rock - Giuliana
    Paper - Edison
    Scissors - Serafina
    I say this with absolutely no confidence in my choice. These kidlets can seem so interchangeable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock–Gigi
    Paper–Lizzie
    Scissors–Eddie

    Maybe... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Guesses All Around! This was a hard one

    Rock- Serafina/Lizzie
    Paper- Giuliana/Gigi
    Scissors- Edison/Eddie

    ReplyDelete