Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Finally... Success! January 29, 2012

"Holy Sh** Honey, I'm Fu**ing Pregnant!" Finally a positive pregnancy test. Hopefully Baby Barbour doesn't automatically inherit Mama's sailor mouth syndrome.



One test must not be enough, so three tests later the home pregnancy tests agreed we were pregnant.

Do you Feel pregnant? I can't tell you how many times I was asked this during our process. NO. I never 'felt' pregnant, including today. I actually started feeling a little crampy and was about to reach for a great big Mojito but decided I'd better be sure I wasn't drowning a baby first. Good thing I checked.

This was the first day we had an idea we might be preggers, but in the crazy way we count pregnancy timing this is already Week 4. Day 1 of this process being 1/1/12.

In the Chinese calendar, the baby will be born in the year of the dragon. As my acupuncturist said before we were pregnant, "Who doesn't want a dragon?"


1 comment: