Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 6: First Ultrasound!!

Baby is the size of a Nail head. This week I started having some nausea. Cravings have moved from Ramen soup to Pad See Ew Thai food and Carne Asada Tacos.

February 17th: First Ultrasound with Nurse Practitioner in Petaluma.

Not one, Not two, But THREE potential little Barbours.
I always thought twins would be really cute and it looks like we will find out. Not sure how my Doc will feel about triplets so we may not be going forward with all three but for right now its TRIPLETS. 




 



Next Ultrasound will be Tuesday in San Francisco with the head honcho Doctor. More details then.
Very Exciting!! 
If it was only one baby , we were going to keep my car (because I love my Benz) I think now we will be upscaling the vehicle sooner than we thought. Mama-wagon here I come.

Beginning Weight: 136 lbs (I'm 5ft 7, so my Body Mass Index is 21 aka normal) 
If it was just one kiddo, I'd expect to gain 25-30 pounds. With three that will be about 45 pounds.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the AMAZING & WONDERFUL & BABYLICIOUS news!
    Those little munchkins have a GREAT life awaiting them!
    You have officially gotten on the Parenthood Roller Coaster - its the BEST. Ride.EVER!
    I adore that picture of you both and the first family photo
    Love Always , Mom

    ReplyDelete